top of page
Fri, Jan 27|
The Heights of Love Story Contest
Love is in the air, or maybe we all hope that it is, but love has other ideas. The Bluff Heights Neighborhood Association Newsletter wants to celebrate love in the February issue. We are soliciting short stories about love, in all it's weird and wonderful forms.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Jan 27, 6:00 PM
About the Event
If you've ever read (or listened to) Modern Love by The New York Times then you know what we're talking about. Tell us about your experience with love that rocked your world, made your heart start racing, or simply lit up your day.
- Keep short “Love” story to 150-175 words
- BHNA will read and publish all stories received (unless content is objectionable or plagiarized). Do not include any last/family names or physical addresses.
- BHNA Board Members will determine winning story via an internal vote based on a 1-10 scale with 1 evoking some emotion and 10 evoking a deluge of emotion.
- Email your short “Love” story to email@example.com
- Stories are due on or before January 27, 2023
- Winning writer will receive a romantic $50 Gift Certificate to La Parolaccia Osteria Italiana.
bottom of page